Modelling, Makeup, Photography- Asmi Shetty
If you’d like to wander places this spring/summer season with your face not heavily decked on beauty products, here’s your guide to achieve the beauty look shown above which promises just that-
- Make sure you start with a cleansed and well moisturized face- Two steps I follow loyally be it a day with or without make up. Moisturizer is a savior.
- Use a light foundation or BB/CC cream and a sunscreen with good SPF that’s appropriate for your skin- Excluding the sunscreen I do not use any of these except for very rare situations like the time I shot the above pictures because I’ve never felt the need to do so considering my skin type. However, here I used a really small amount of foundation just to lighten my dark circles as they never seem to part ways with me.
- The main ingredient- bronzer- lighter on the cheeks as a blush and darker towards to cheekbones. It worked quite well for me. you should try!
- Mascara to define the lashes and nicely brushed brows. Personal favorites.
- Lastly, a pretty nude lip color to finish the look. That’s plenty!
The products I’d suggest-
- L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gradation in Nude
- M.A.C bronzing powder
Quite an early post for summer you think? Well, if you’re living in India you’ll know its not. Until next time..